The salt room with a temperature of 35-40 degrees and humidity of 20% is distinguished by a unique therapeutic and prophylactic property; it recreates the curative microclimate of the real salt caves. The salt bricks are laid out into the wall of the room in such a way that the heat from the stove, heating them, ionizes the air. In addition, the salt "cave" has equipment that generates a fine mist spray of salt water. As a result, the atmosphere of the room is filled with small drops of salt water. All this in its turn contributes to recovery in case of pulmonary and allergic diseases, positively affects the heart, supporting-motor apparatus, removes toxins from the body, and has an anti-inflammatory, bactericidal effect.
Temperature 35-40 С. Humidity 20%
- Drink a glass of warm herbal tea
- Breathe freely through your nose
- Take a shower
- Dry yourself, dry hair
- Wrap your body and legs with something warm, take a comfortable pose
- The duration of the session is 40-50 min.
- Relax and have a warm tea
- Recommended course is 10-15 sessions daily or every other day
Contraindications: fever, diabetes, epilepsy, malignant tumors, bronchial asthma, pregnancy, tendency to bleeding and thrombosis, acute exacerbation of chronic diseases of any organs and body systems, pronounced arteriosclerosis of the vessels.